Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Wild Fan Zone

There was shouting and yelling and laughing everywhere. I couldn‘t believe that Baby Bash was singing on stage here in Mangere for free. Baby Bash is a Famous singer. I adore! him. He sang one of his songs (Sugar Sugar) I sang along on the chorus.

It was crowned just in few seconds. Baby Bash was holding a microphone and the other waving the All Blacks flag. He had two dancers one in each side. Lights sparkled brightly with different colours blue, red,and yellow. Everyone went wild, danced to the song, and sang with him.

I couldn‘t stop staring at him. He wore a silver watch, and a silver chain necklace. He had like a sideburns coming down to his chin and one between his nose and mouth. I really loved! his glowing dark green eyes. It was beautiful.

Later on Baby Bash came off stage and started shaking his fans hands. I pushed my self through people. I don‘t know how I managed to get in front? I screamed “Baby! Bash!! HERE”

He looked at me and shook my hand for 2 seconds. He shook my hand again on the other side of the stage. I was shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment